Are you facing 4G signal issues with your network provider? You may have an unstable network, face call dropping, or have a slow internet connection. Even if you have the best networks like BT, Vodafone, Three, EE, O2, or Tesco, you may have 4G signal issues pertaining to weaker signal strength.
Signal issues can occur due to physical obstructions. Often the material used to construct your home or office has metal/concrete which makes it hard for the cell signals to pass through. Your nearest cell tower may have excess traffic lowering down the signal strength. So, how do you fix these signal issues? Below listed are a few Hit and Trial methods to solve the network problem.
- Reboot your device: This will clear up the system process in case there is any default error with the network signals.
- Check your sim-card: Remove and reinsert it. Ensure that it is in the right slot. In case it is damaged, you might have to replace it.
- Manually select the mobile network: Your settings by default go for automatically selecting the fastest 4G network, but it might not necessarily select the one with stronger signals. This is why you might need to manually reset it.
- Set APN Protocol to IPv4/IPv6: Go to settings and select “SIM cards & mobile networks.” Go to APN settings where you will find a list of APNs. You will see an APN protocol window, select “IPv4/IPv6.”
What’s the best solution to Fix 4G Signal issues?
We mentioned earlier that these are hit and trial methods; they may or may not have worked out for you. What if we provide you with a permanent solution that is a one-time investment and doesn’t require you to pay any monthly maintenance fees? Yes, you heard it right. If you’re facing 4G signal problems regularly, you need to get a 4G Mobile Signal booster installed at your home.
There are two options here. You can get a Universal signal booster that works for strengthening the 4G signals of almost all major network providers in the UK. On the other hand, you can go for a cell booster that works for a specific network operator like 4G O2 mobile booster or 4G Three mobile signal booster, depending on the network you use.
What is a Mobile Signal Booster?
A signal booster is a device that ensures that you get a stable network and faster internet connection anytime, anywhere. It has three main components for proper functionality which are connected by a coax cable. The exterior antenna catches the weaker signals in your network range. The Amplifier receives these signals and boosts them. These increased signals are released in your network area through the Interior Antenna. This is how a mobile booster enhances network strength in your home/office.
How will a signal booster Fix 4G Signal Issues?
The signal booster is designed to boost the network strength of 4G signals. After installing a 4G mobile booster at your home/office, you can expect the following changes in your network:
- Faster Internet – You will be able to download and upload huge files with a faster internet speed.
- No more buffering – Video buffering is the worst. It destroys the best visual experiences. You can now stream and watch videos without any buffering.
- Improved calls – With high uplink and downlink power, call quality will improve drastically. You won’t face call dropping!
- High-resolution visuals – You can now stream your favorite series or movies in high resolution without worrying about the slow internet anymore.
Get your Signal booster now!
Mobile Boosters UK has a wide range of high-quality Ofcom approved 4G cell boosters. Head to our website and find 4G signal boosters that work for your mobile network. Get free delivery across all parts of the UK. So, what are you waiting for? Install a mobile signal booster at your home or office.